Southern Oregon Area Re: Road Trip - help along the way

To: samesq@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern Oregon Area Re: Road Trip - help along the way
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:14:55 -0700 FILETIME=[6CDDC680:01C1E3F9]
Steve,

I'd offer to help you and Patrick on your southern run but I'm afraid that
if I did and you spent time in the area you'd want to move here!!!  What
with the Rogue River (excellent fishing) running thru "MY" town of Grants
Pass, the Applegate and Illinois River ten minutes out of town.... Well, I'm
sure you know what I mean.  To continue:  Two hours to the coast, Mt.
Ashland is 45 minutes...great down hill & fantastic cross county skiing,
then there's Mt Bachelor & Mt. Shasta (just a couple other close by ski
resorts)then there is Crater Lake near by; a great SWAG run.  Need I
continue....

Kate, let's not tell 'em about your area, they'll want to move here for
sure!

Okay, guess since you ARE a fellow Spridgeteer I can offer about any help
you'd need.  Besides, Paul'd kick my butt if I didn't offer assistance.

WFO 541.476.6987 or *541.955.4741