Re: Space in My Garage! (No real LBC)

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Space in My Garage! (No real LBC)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:52:17 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Herb,

You are right about the boat top being in the garage but I don't store the
boat at home. It stays at the marina because it has a 10.5 foot beam and
weighs over 5 tons! I would need permits  for a wide load in Indiana and
Ohio to get her home. Plus, I would have to get a trailer for it (add
another 1.5 tons) and a truck big enough to pull it!!! Then, when I got it
home, I'd have to park it outside because my garage door is only 6'8" high
not 13 feet.

The blue and white boat pictured behind Bob is mine. Bob is the guy in the
picture...

http://pages.prodigy.net/bushwacker4/KBOB.JPG

Kent
1989 Baha 280 XLE