RE: No Money Down and $100 a month....LMAO!

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: No Money Down and $100 a month....LMAO!
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:23:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net >
No doubt!!! LOL! But, still it's sort of like that homeless little dog at
the pound. I just wanna take it home. I just loved the selling point of no
money down on a $1950 car! LOL! I wonder how many times he will repo the
same car?

Oh...and as I hang my head in shame yes, I'm a RB Midget fan. I know, I
know...why? It's all my brother's fault...he bought the first 75 Midget off
the lot. I remember having to push his GTO on to the lot to trade it in.
Geez, that says it all...yes, I come from a family who know nothing about
cars. My brother traded in a 1967 Goat for a 1975 MG and believe it or
not...it wasn't an even trade. LOL! I still wonder where that old goat is
today and how much the car dealer laughed over it. But, that's really what
started me on the British car fetish!