For Sale: Sprite Wheels

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: Sprite Wheels
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings Spridgeteers!

As I continue to go through my "boxes of bits" I've
determined that I have no use for a set of 4 Sprite
wheels-see:

http://www.simplesevens.com/details/SpridgetWheels1.jpg
and
http://www.simplesevens.com/details/SpridgetWheels2.jpg

They were blasted and primed, then apparently left to
sit and gathered a little surface rust - overall in
rather better condition than the single wheel which
just went on ebay for $36 plus shipping(!)

If anyone wants 'em, I'd like $120 plus shipping from
my location in Michigan.

I'll probably put 'em on ebay if theres no interest
here, but I thought I'd offer 'em to like minded lbc
fans first :-)

First come, first served!

regards,
John D.