RE: anybody from around here???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g3AAkld23120
Subject: RE: anybody from around here???
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:46:38 -0400 .com>
Hey...I'm new to the list too!  Atlanta, GA.  I'm probably one of the
younger spridget owners on the list; got my 1971 Midget when I was 19
(4 yrs ago) and have been enjoying the little guy ever since.  I'm not
sure exactly how far I am from Columbia, SC (can't be THAT far)...but
at least you know you've got a fellow LBC owner down in 'your neck of
the woods'.  :)

And for everyone else, looks like I need to fill out the form...  here goes:  :)
Mike Thompson
Atlanta, GA
1971 MG Midget
No cats...but I do have a Boxer named Harvey
I'm a Bud Light guy...but when I'm out...anything will do.
Oh...and last, but certainly not least, I WAS single until about a month ago,
I'm not proudly engaged...and lucky for me, SHE loves the little car just as
much as I do!