To Bugeye or Not to Bugeye? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: To Bugeye or Not to Bugeye? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:57:42 -0400
Gang,

 I have a 67 Sprite MkIV. It needs a new bonnet and new driver's side
fender for sure. After taking her out yesterday (see previous post) and
looking her over closely in the daylight, I came to the realization that
a new pass side fender probably wouldn't be a bad idea either. Several
deep dings in it.

 Frank  (Lord of all things Spritely) had told me before that all
bonnets will fit, even a bugeye nose if I remove the fenders. So now I'm
wondering should I buy the bonnet and both fenders for my car or buy a
bugeye nose instead? What are the pros and cons in this? I know one con
is it won't be concourse or true to original form, but that doesn't
particularly trouble me. What other pros or cons can you guys think of?

 And if I go bugeye, how hard is it to attach? Where do you even do that
at?

As always, your thoughts are appreciated.

--
Amy Soich
http://www.studiosoich.com