Off List for a Week

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, MGVR@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Off List for a Week
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 11:16:07 -0500
I'll be in Malta from the 7th to the 13th of April on business so I'll be
off the list during that time. Of course, I'll be looking for LBCs in my
free time while I'm there. I've got both my cameras so I'll be taking
photos for the magazines I write for if I find any interesting cars. Malta
was a British colony, and they drive on the right, so I'm hopeful.
I'm also thinking of taking some photos of empty roads, cobblestone
streets, harbor quays, etc and superimposing shots of my race car over
them. That may result in some neat (but bogus) European thru the streets
racing photos, ala Monaco. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Regards,
Bob Spruck
Sharpsburg, GA
'67 Midget Vintage Racer