Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)

Subject: Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 00:36:06 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
A young damsel in distress asks our assistance....A quest for Spridgets!!
Please understand that the search for these elusive beasts requires much less
than that to get us going! Speaking for me only I love ANY excuse for a road
trip
to look at even a 4th hand rumor of a cool car. I accept your good intentions
and
apology with a note to let you know...during the search I found another sitter
Bugeye, early 60's dunebuggy and a pile of Mustang parts.
In other words..try and stop me from looking!
Bruce (East Texas)
P.S. I will be at the Arlington TX swap meet on the 20th and will be a vendor at
Pate (Texas Motor Speedway) the weekend of the 26th, 27th and the 28th!