Re: What a mess, anti-seize compound

Subject: Re: What a mess, anti-seize compound
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:20:36 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I never seem to learn this one! I have run over spray cans, stored JB Weld in
the
bottom of
a tool box of assorted sockets, sat on "gorilla snot" weatherstrip adhesive,
stored paint stripper on upper shelves, even failed to clean up the kitty litter
used to soak up the brake fluid before the cat found it. Hint on the last one is
to clean it up fast before kitty can walk on the car.
Bruce (TX)
The most important thing I have learned is that there is a lot I don't know!