Re: Innocenti Mini Woody

To: JRLNJ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Innocenti Mini Woody
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:03:45 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I believe that is a completely different type of Innocenti than what Jay is
into.  He is into the Sprite based innocenti,(See the OSM section on
Innocenti's)  Innocenti also made minis and mini coopers under license from BMC
in Italy, they are actually much prized, especially the 1300 export versions.