Re: Timing Chain General Question

To: "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Timing Chain General Question
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:50:09 -0800
Cc: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
John,

Geoff is right. replace all at the same time. They are not that expensive
and not so easily accessed to do a repeat performance. Besides the chain
strecthing, the teeth are what wears out. They will get pointy and have
sharp edges. There will be no play in a new set (but not for long).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints