RE: Smaller than an LBC?

Subject: RE: Smaller than an LBC?
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:02:02 -0500
        Hi All!

        Its not often I know something asked on the list, but I know this one.

        Its a Kleinschnittger.  German, engine is between 125 and 250cc.  The
car in the following link, owned by Bruce Weiner of Madison Ga., may
have been the one in the commercial.  It was this one or one of three
others he has.

        http://www.microcar.org/micromuseum/005.html

        CYL!

<<Looks kind of like a King Midget.>>