Seats F/S

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats F/S
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:05:19 -0800
I have a pair of 914 seats in decent shape that I need to get out of the
garage. I know some have installed these seats in Bugeyes & Spridgets.
The seats have a few rips but none major. Only have one lower track
(don't know what happened to the other one) that has a funky sheet metal
bracket welded to it (PO had them in mini truck). It can be easily
ground off.

I thought I'd offer them to the list before posting them on e-bay. I am
offering them up for best offer. I am open to Spridget parts trades. I
will ship but remember it may be expensive. Can deliver locally (NorCal
Bay Area). I do have pics available and can e-mail on request. I will
try and get them posted on my site sometime this week.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>