Re: tranny trouble

To: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tranny trouble
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:56:55 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Tommy,

Is this a trans that has been in use and stopped working or one that you
are about to or just installed?

The is a plunger in the first-second gear assembly that, if assembled
wrong, will prevent shifting into second. Since you say neither first or
second works, I suspect a lockout ball is misplaced.

Gerard