Re: A good birthday

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: A good birthday
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:01:35 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Congrats on marrying well!!  Sounds like a real jewell.  And a beer, too!

Likely your Hobart shop will get you as good a deal as any or look up a welding
gas supplier in the yellow pages.  Get a big enough tank so you don't have to go
back once a month, too.  Watch out on the exchange basis, that you don't get a
tank that is nearly out of date and needs retesting before they'll fill it or
exchange it again.

Paul A