Mindless Chatter & Free Small Parts

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mindless Chatter & Free Small Parts
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:06:41 -0500
Had a warm somewhat sunny day in Cincy so I actually opened up the garage and
wrenched a little on the 63. It is being dismantled for the parts due to being
DOA from cancer... The engine and tranny are out and separated. Nothing left
in the engine bay to yank! Gotta get the dash and trim off then flip her over
to snatch the rear suspension and pumkin.

I have a bunch of little odds and ends including a set of front springs,
fixable front and rear bumpers with overriders, steering rack, steering
column, regulator, fuse box, and other nick-nacks that are of no value to me.
If anyone is interested in the above (or email me off-list with needs) and
will pay the shipping, they are yours...

I figured that I would offer them gratis before I pitch them in case anyone
has the need for bits and pieces.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1963 Midget (flatlined after signing donor card!)