Re: possible new purchase

To: toyman@digitex.net, WRROOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: possible new purchase
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:15:15 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree, pull out $300 in cash and I bet you will be able to tow it home, and
probably make some money on ebay or have a really good project for the nice
weather that is coming, actually here in Philly it is beautiful today, and
the car still doesn't have an exhaust system.  I did start it up and it does
make a racket, and smells as the paint gets hot and the stuff (antifreeze,
mostly) burns off of the new headers.  Can't wait to get it back and all
together.

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083