Re: another exhausting question

To: Billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another exhausting question
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:01:58 EST
In the continuing saga of the exhaust problem of my 79, I got the old
manifold off, and the headers on, however, the intake manifold will not go
on.  I assume some grinding must be done, somewhere.  What gets ground, the
intake, exhaust or both.  Where can I get the grinding done, I don't have
that kind of equipment.  Darn, today is a beautiful sunny cool day, I'm off
from work and the care is sitting on jackstands.  Thanks for the advice.

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083