Re: Where did everyone go ???

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where did everyone go ???
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:01:36 -0500
Shovelling snow.

We have had a relatively low snowfall this winter.  Normally we would have
had 240 cms by this time.  We have had about 180 cms.  A week or 2 ago, the
temps were above freezing and most of the snow went away.  Well, I saw this
happening and called my ins. broker and got the ins. put on Miss Marple.
The gods must have caught me.  Spring is now here and we have had 30 cms of
snow in the past week and . . . 25 more expected by morning.

Robert D.