Re: Sebring Pics Online

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sebring Pics Online
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:57:49 -0500
Sorry, I only capitalized the "STER" to show the difference from the
original post which just showed "chuck.htm" instread of "chuckster.htm"

However, I thought that that page was there before? Also, there is no link
to "Sebring" on that page as referred to in the original message which led
me to believe there was supposed to be a new page.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3
1964 (Me)
I enjoy long walks. Especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
----- Original Message3 -----
From "Larry Miller" <millerls at ado13.com>

> Make the "STER" lower case. Works for me....

> > ----- Original Message2 -----
> > From: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>

> > > maybe http://www.jrstbuits.com/cars/chuckSTER.htm ?

> > > ----- Original Message1 -----