solo bleeders

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: solo bleeders
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:13:25 -0700
hey,
I have had a very simple tool for bleeding brakes & clutch since i got my
midget a while ago.
I picked it up at Canadian Tire (partsource is also the same company & i think
they are in the states)
All it is is a plastic container about ! cups worth of volume. On top it has a
simple lid which has a small hose attatched to the inside which just clears
the bottom.
All you do is fill the container 1/4/ full, attatch a hose to the open bleeder
nipple, & pump the brake peddle until the container isfull of fluid. (make
sure you check often as the master may run low)
I don't know if this is anything new or not, but itworks really slick for me
cost about $5.00 cdn.
alex volk
61 midget