Re: Norrristown and Sebring

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Norrristown and Sebring
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 14:15:53 -0500 FILETIME=[D5030670:01C1C79E]
Well,

I tried to get off work to make it out to the swap meet, but they wouldn't
let me. It looks like you'll make out goodfor your drive down to Fla., rain
should move out Sat night/Sunday, but it will be COLD/windy for you guys
tomorrow.

Extended forcast for Central Florida for next week, is rain on Monday,
partly cloudy and upper 70's for the rest of the week, according to
weather.com.

See you Thursday!!

Brian