Used Parts Source?

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Used Parts Source?
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:16:51 -0500
Anyone on the list know of a good US source for rear backing plates and
adjusters for a Wolseley 1500?  If not, anyone know of a source overseas
that would be willing to source and ship to the US without giving me a big
hassle (some Wolseley owners don't like the Sprite guys using this
conversion)?  Any good source in the US for new rear brake cylinders and
pads for the Wolseley?  I'm interested in converting to the larger rear
drums, but am having quite a time finding anyone with said parts...

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
'64 A-H Sprite