Re: Concours Shelby Sunbeam Tiger

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours Shelby Sunbeam Tiger
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 09:08:02 -0600
Now Kent, no where in that listing is the word "concours". It does say
"Concourse Class", and I'd have to agree with that seeing as most of my
cars are Basement Class, though I do have one Mezzanine Class.
         I also happen to think it's a stunning car. Scary fast, most
likely. The "Webbers" are big enough to roast a pig on. The car may be one
of the 4000 left of the original production of 2000, however. (actual
numbers not real, but the ratio is close)
         Peter C
====