Re: Hi new to list and looking for a parts scource in So CA.

To: BWesterley@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hi new to list and looking for a parts scource in So CA.
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:25:37 -0800
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Welcome to SoCal. The Austin-Healey Club of San Diego has a web page for
the classified ads from our newsletter, which includes "Parts For Sale"
and  "Parts Wanted" sections. Take a look at
<http://www.sdhealey.org/hh/classifieds.html> to see if any of our members
are offering anything you need. If you'd like to place a free "Parts
Wanted" ad, let us know. (Let us know right away if you want to make it
into the February newsletter.)

Good luck,
Rick

--