Re: Weekend adventure Now: Car Advice

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Weekend adventure Now: Car Advice
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:52:29 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
New paint job, hiding rust?
Motor dying, drive chain slipping, at least you know why they are
selling.
186,000 miles, getting up way there.
1 quart per 1500 very bad, that's 4 quarts between oil changes -
is it leaking?
These $500 dollar specials can be good to you or they can bite
you. It's not the $1000 to get to put her on the road, but the
little bites after. It's a crap shoot. If you go for it, offer
$200, that will give you a little more mental strength.
What's Lemon Aid say about this model? Compression test?

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug