Re: Another lister with possible virus problems

To: toyman@digitex.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Another lister with possible virus problems
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:19:12 EST
Cc: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/27/01 7:32:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> It is, I am getting emails from listers that did not send me emails at all,
> Leo
> Speichinger and Biff Jones, I would be wary even of friends at this
> point......
>
> type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

Hey...I got a call on my cell tonight as the wife and I were driving home
from the "El Paso Singles Connection" from some lady wanting to sell me a
membership in a dating club!  Said she got my number off my RESUME!!!! that
was posted on this web page!

I'm innocent, I swear!  At least I would do such a thing in my home town if
indeed I wast dumb enough to do that...and I sure as hell would not post my
RESUME!

There's no virus that could do this is there?????????????

R Houston....

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.