Re[2]: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Flounderpalooza Faire (more scrapple cooking)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:47:22 -0500
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Hello Ajhsys,

Friday, November 16, 2001, 11:40:20 AM, you wrote:

Aac> The Hatfield meats web site says to dust the scrapple with flour and
pepper,
Aac> then pan fry it in a little oil (or butter would work).

Aac> Here is a recipe for making venison scrapple.  No oink included.
Aac> http://www.justgamerecipes.com/venison/veni0170.shtml

Aac> I guess now you know why I'm having Frank, Larry and Robert over tomorrow
Aac> install my kitchen.  We'll prolly have cheesesteaks for lunch.

Never buy your meats from a company called "Hatfield Meats", it just
might contain some MaCoys.  Take a good look at Scrapple it looks
like chunky grey Spam.  They don't even try to hide what is in
Scrapple, it contains scrapes.  In a slaughter house that is the stuff
they scrap out of they cleats of the employees boots.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net