Re: Here's One For You

To: Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here's One For You
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 16:36:29 -0800 (PST)
Bev,

There were two different radiators in the 1500 Midget.
In '75, there was a smaller radiator but was
supposedly recalled in Oct. 75 to fit a larger one
that should have been what your car has. If your
radiator extends beyond the shroud(towards the
passenger side), you have the larger radiator. If not,
you have the radiator used in the '75 pre-recall.
There is a difference in the hoses for the two Rads.
You may want to check on this before calling Moss
again. I'll scrounge around to see if I have a couple
of pictures of the two different radiators.

Hope this helps.
Dan Dwelley

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com