RE: Bumperless

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f7VIn5T08472
Subject: RE: Bumperless
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:48:34 -0700
Here on the left coast we have no such requirements. I just got the 62
registered today sans front bumper and wipers. Car had to be inspected
for VIN as it came in from out of state. The "inspector" took quick look
over the whole car, checked the data plate against the Oregon pink slip
and signed it off.

Safety Fast?!

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

>In fact I called MVD first and they stated that as long as there was
nothing
hazardous protruding from the front or rear, the car would pass safety
inspection.<