The anti-concours

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The anti-concours
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:20:56 -0700
Hello listers,

Looking at the links that Senor Allen has posted, I think we need to start a
new event at rallys/meets.  It may already be done, if so pardon my
ignorance.(before you do that, realize it will take a lot of
pardoning...<grin>)

We ought to take the "official" concours guide, and see who can get the
lowest score.  And we'd have to use official concours judges.  Whereas folks
like Brad and myself would admire that the Bugeye had actual fish scales in
the paint to create that effect, a concours judge would have to be
administered smelling salts to continue his "judging".

Whaddya think?

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA