My garage. was, RE: hey! where is evryone?

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My garage. was, RE: hey! where is evryone?
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:06:57 -0700 m>
Too bad I don't have my garage anymore! After a month and a half of fixing
up a cool 3 car garage and $1000 in materials later, some rumor somehow got
started around that neighborhood that I was opening up a professional
garage. Totally un-true. Only cars I like working on are my cars, and maybe
friend's cars. So land lady went psycho, doubled my rent ($450 to $800)...
and there went that garage. I dismantled as much as I could and left it how
I found it except nice and clean with the walls spakled and painted, the
floors (epoxy paint) freshly painted and most of the place re-wired capable
of handling heavy amps and outlets every 6 feet with a circuit breaker box
instead of the fuses. So now everything is packed away in boxes in my
driveway. That was a "loss". 2 grand and 3 months of my time.

I am moving my stuff tomorrow to another garage, much cuter and safer
neighborhood but it's only a single. So storage only, and can't work on it
(no electricity, no noise). But the "shack" is pretty cute with a really
nice rose garden out back and a stream cutting through the property. $250 a
month. The structure is really a double garage with another renter renting
the house and that garage. Maybe I can sub-rent the other... that would be
sweet.

I'll get pics.

Toby "find me a garage" Atwater.

>geez!   is it a nice day or what?  evryone must be out enjoying their cars
>or in their garages!

chuck.