Re: Rotator Cuff

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rotator Cuff
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:24:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for all the advice on this.  I bet we call it shoulder joint
> tendinitis.

  I suspect it has the same name but just nobody knows it
except in "baseball country".

  A rotator cuff injury is one of the major "bad things"
that can happen to your city's prized baseball pitcher,
so every boy aged 4 and up knows the term. Rotator Cuff
equals very bad, equals there goes our pennant chances.

  It's just not a household word in the lands where sport
evolution hasn't gotten beyond games that only use
the feet. (Lord knows how long until they evolve enough
to realize that real sports are played on ice!)

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca