Survivor (lbc content at bottom)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Survivor (lbc content at bottom)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:35:51 -0500
  "Survivor 2", Texas is
  planning "Survivor, Texas Style".
  The contestants will start in Dallas, travel through
  Waco, Austin, San
  Antonio, down to Houston and then to Brownsville.
  They will proceed up to
  Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland/Odessa, up
  to Lubbock and Amarillo.

  From there, they proceed to Abilene, and on to
  Ft.Worth and back to Dallas.

  Each will be driving a pink Volvo, with New York
  plates and purple bumper
  stickers that read:
  "I'm gay. I voted for Al Gore. I'm here to
  confiscate your guns".

  First one to make it back to Dallas wins.

With that out of the way:  My 60 Bugeye (Iris) is almost near the end of its 8
year journey to Concours status but there are several things I have been
unable to locate so maybe someone here can help?

(1) NOS turn signal indicator lense (green dot with chrome ring

(2) NOS Lucas turn signal switch for Bugeye ( has the bakelite type material
handle rather than the plastic ones currently in production)

(3) one original tonneau cover with cream colored underside in really nice
shape.  Interesting trades available

(4) close approximation of the original air duct hose.

(5) one set of the cream colored cooper water transfers for the air cleaners

Any leads would be appreciated!!!

This has been an interesting journey, but I am ready for this quest to
culminate and leave me some time to enjoy Iris and my newfound career of full
time student (BG>  Besides I need Iris to relive the stress of school (and I
just thought work was a bitch) Going back to school full time at 43 , sheesh,
makes the brain hurt!!!

Leo