Re: INSANTITY I TELL YOU!!!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: INSANTITY I TELL YOU!!!!
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:08:28 -0700 m>
Funny the timing of this e-mail message. I just saw for the first time in
real life, a cobra (replica most likely) last night. Guy had the "small"
engine in it... 327 (?). I talked to him for a bit and he started it up. Oh
the rumble! it massages your loins I tell you. He left a FAT 2 wheel burnout
a good 10 yards long, and he wasn't even trying that hard.

I was impressed. A little big, compared to our spridgets, but impressive
none the less.

Toby

<<He
wants to install a 327!!

IDIOT, he is.  265 or 283 BETTER motor, Brad!!

"Course "SENSE" says Rover/Buick ALUM V-8, huh?

With the 327, "REALLY" wanna see what he figures on doing for
"suspension"?!?!?!?<BG>

Ed

///