'74 RWA Midget Roller For Sale

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '74 RWA Midget Roller For Sale
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:05:02 -0700
I have a '74 RWA Midget that I'm trying to decide whether  or not to sell,
part out, junk, etc. Located in Salinas CA. If you have a rust bucket with
running gear, this would make a pretty good body swap.

1. No Title
2. Very bad paint
3. No engine/tranny (if price were right I would throw in the ribcase)
4. 4.22 pumpkin (not a 3.9)
5. Solid wheel rear with wire conversion
6. Rust on the driver side "A" post
7. Small dent in boot lid
8. Left front fender needs pounding
9. All gauges are present
10. Dash has a couple of rips
11. No seats but I could be sweet talked out of a pair with new black covers
and new foam. Need assembly.
12. Roll bar
13. Top frame is good but top is shot
14. Four good wires with good tires mounted
15. No pedal box but would provide one if it were a deal breaker
16. Bonnet is in pretty good shape
17. Driver side floor rust but no holes (yet)

MAKE ME AN OFF I CAN'T REFUSE

For more info and/or pictures send me mail. I can post some pics if there is
real interest.

///