Re: Dodge Caravan NO LBC

To: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dodge Caravan NO LBC
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 06:49:31 -0400
I drove a '84 for 14 years. Had to replace the tranny and rebuild the
engine. But that was right after I towed a 3000 lbs trailer over 1000 miles.
The Caravan I had was rated for a 1500 lbs trailer. It also had a manual
transmission and you don't find too many of those around.

We found it to be a comfortable and reliable (with the above exception)
family hauler, even if it was built the first year. We rented one of the new
body styles to cruise around WY and Yellowstone and enjoyed it.

Larry

On 4/4/01 1:04 AM, "Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net> wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> My son is looking at a 1989 Dodge Caravan (Turbo Charged).
>
> I don't know anything about the Dodge, (I have Midgets and Fords).
>
> The body and interior are very clean and the mileage is 78,000.  It
> seems to run strong.
>
> Any (Dodge) quirks or special considerations I should be aware of???
>
> Asking price for this is about 1500.
>
> Thanks for your opinions!!
>
> Kevin V.

Larry Macy