'Spanish' question (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 'Spanish' question (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 01 20:35:26 EST
  A good while back someone posted a url for an online Spanish/English
translator.  I forwarded it to my Dad for use with his ESL students and
he is quite pleased with it (Thankyouverrymuch!). :-)
  The main problem Dad has with anything Spanish language related on the
web is that 99.9% of it relates to Spanish as it comes from Spain...
  Can any of you point me to some sources, online OR hardcopy, that deal
primarily with Spanish as it's spoken by Mexicans??
  (I probably won't see a reply 'til Monday as I do my email from work
and I'm going home soon. :-) )
  Thanks,
    Ed in NC
            You must scratch me there!