Re: Kids don't look was Re: Parts in the junk yard

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Kids don't look was Re: Parts in the junk yard
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:36:03 -0800
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ryan,

    I understand your reasoning for putting all the parts into separate posts
w/separate
topics, however, most of us on the list are fairly used to looking through
laundry lists
of parts for something we need.  One big post of parts for people to wade
through (who
are looking for parts)  and to delete (for people who don't need parts right
now) is
better than multiple posts which we all have to go through and delete, IMHO.
That's what
I would do for any lengthy parts post (or other posts) in the future.

Ed,
    I would have said the above to Ryan, rather than chewing him out publicly
and in
private for something that took all of 20 seconds to get rid of with the delete
key.  My
signature line gives my opinion about how I feel about your preferred choice of
vocabulary.

Steve.
Who has won and lost cases based upon the choice of words that were used.

ryan marro wrote:

> BTW, one last message.  Thanks for the 23 messages just like this one.  Oh,
> and the one that repeated it about 20 times.
>
> >From: JustBrits@aol.com
> >To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com
> >Subject: Re: Parts in the junk yard
> >Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:53:43 EST
> >
> >FUCK YOU

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"Profanity is the crutch of the ignorant"