Re: Guns by Request

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Guns by Request
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:03:11 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

>   Do any of these gun nuts have any respect for life at all?

Yes.

I have a deep respect and love for the miracle of life that my wife is
carrying in her womb.
I respect the life of my wife and children... and would give my life to
protect them, if necessary.
I even respect the lives of those who prey on the innocent, though I am
angered by the evil and pain that they propagate.  When I read of stories
where someone has killed to protect himself (or herself) or his family, I
feel deeply saddened for both the person who has to live with the knowledge
that he has taken a life and for the family of the person who has died.

It's less about guns (they're just cold, inanimate objects.... kinda like
our Midgets), than it is about freedom, quality of life, commitment, love
and responsibility.

Mark Lawyer
Freedom nut, not gun nut.