Re: welding

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: welding
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:55:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
My Sprite had the front fenders tacked on to the outer sills to compensate
for the missing bits of inner sills and kick panels.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG Sprite

PS: Notice how I'm staying out of the "Gun control" rants?