Valve lash (was Re: GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, GUNS & NO FACTS OOPS! Valve lash!

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve lash (was Re: GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, GUNS & NO FACTS OOPS! Valve lash!
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 04:41:00 EST
Jeff,

Keith Calver is fairly knowledgeable bloke who tends to spit a bit when you
mention DVs name.  He used to (probably still does) build the race engines
for an acquantence with a 160BHP+ Turbo A-series which never had a single
engine failure.  He came along to the chassis dyno runs of the car along with
myself (we had to sit on the back end of the car to prevent wheel spin on the
rollers).

He does a lot of work with Keith Dodd of Mini Spares and writing is a more
recent thing for him.

Daniel

PS:  I totally agree with your comments about the guns (blather and
repetition).

In a message dated 30/10/00 02:22:01 GMT Standard Time, jboatri@emory.edu