RE: Engine and Transmission

To: Toby Atwater <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: RE: Engine and Transmission
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:59:29 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The Tercel has 83k miles on it now and it's never given any trouble.  I
bought it in Jan. from a cop that only drove it when he wasn't driving his
squad car.  Except a tear in the vinyl (left side of the drivers seat,
like they always do), it's in immaculate condition.  As immaculate as a
tercel can be atleast.

-Ryan Irwin
'61 Midget
'93 Tercel