Re: Engine "to long"

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Engine "to long"
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 02:44:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
You tell them,  most Sprites never got out of the show room without some
little extras installed.  A sports car should be what the owner wants, my
yellow bug-i has a 75 hp 1098, 5-speed with Datsun 7 1/4" clutch, 42 mpg on
the road at 75-80mph @ 3700rpm, 200 watt 4 speaker stereo, itchybitchy
alternator, roll bar, old Sears Michelin SCR 155R13 tires, 9/16" swaybar.
(bushings on sway bar and front end are my own 25 year development and I
ain't saying).  Disc front and later rear brakes. A set of Porsche 914 seats
with the headrests cut off (still working the bugs out on that one, but the
cost was less than recovering my old seats).  Next in line is a white paint
job and 80hp big bore 948.  Why because that is the way I want it to be.  I
love them all, even if only for parts on some.
        Crash