Re: Patchin' the Manifold

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Patchin' the Manifold
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:37:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I've never used it  - should work though, 'specially if there's not
alot of flexing where it's applied.   Bunch of years ago an old (er)
mechanic told me to alwys use furnace cement at exhaust pipe joints to
seal against leaks (PA inspection) and to prevent pipe joints from
rusting together.  Supposedly heating the joint with a torch loosened
things up for easy disassembly.

Ed A