Re: books and catalogs

To: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: books and catalogs
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:40:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A good parts source? My preference has always been to support the local
"little" guy, whenever possible. He is the one you will call when you need
something "right now", so it would be nice if you buy what you can from him
the rest of the time, so he is still there when you need something "right
now". In most cases, when you factor in the shipping costs, and aggravation
of having to wait, you will find that local is cheaper.
Kate