Re: wiring harnesses

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:42:18 -0700 (PDT)
Nope!
Just another Computer nerd that refuses to fit the
stereo-type definition of a Nerd. (At least I don't
know many "Nerds" that are car people) :o))
Thanks Ed...I can feel the love on the list. :o)))

I think Lucas lives in most electricals...SOMEWHERE. I
think he's the "Dark Shadow"...or would that be
"SMOKE"? :o)))))))))

Dan

--- JustBrits@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> maine2me@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << I've sat back long enough.
>  There are many good reasones to recreating a wiring
>  harness OR Upgrading to a 21 circuit 18 fuse
> harness
>  (yours truly).
>  Where should I start. >>
>
> Huuum, Dan.  You ARE an employee/designer for Found
> On Road Dead, right??
>
> Ed
>
> PS:  How many Lucas relays are used in FMC
products???

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget