Re: wiring harnesses

To: Brad Pace <britclas@WorldShare.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com, Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
OK All,

I've sat back long enough.
There are many good reasones to recreating a wiring
harness OR Upgrading to a 21 circuit 18 fuse harness
(yours truly).
Where should I start.
Hmmmm. Every wire has a specific purpose rather than
dazy chain all lights left, or all lights right.
Grounds made closer to devices and no longer dazy
chained throughout the car.
The ignition switch really isn't built to handle 30
amps...it will work...obviously it has BUT that
doesn't mean it isn't a weak link.
Brighter lights (relays really help here).

Do I need to continue.

Yes, DPO's can be made here but if you document what
you do and keep it in order, troubleshooting is very
easy and one fault doesn't short half the electrical
system.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.