Re: 77 midget

To: "scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 77 midget
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:14:04 -0700
Scott,

I have a bunch on my web site of my Flamenco Red '75. Looks the same as a'77.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com This is an index page. Go the the Sprite
section or type "75 Midget" in the search box.

Gerard

At 3:54 PM +0000 10/15/00, scott putnam wrote:
>hi everybody,
>does anybody have any scanned pics of a 77 midget they could send me. would
>like to print them and hang them on the garage wall,sort of an inspirational
>thing for when i'm covered in grease and sweat and thinking the hell with
>this car,i want a beer and to go fishing....
>   thanks,
>   scott
>   77 midget someday

Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com