Re: wiring harnesses

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 07:40:28 -0500
Cc: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
And do you know what, she aint so psychic either. She couldn't tell me why out
68 generator light is still on even after fixing the genny and installing a new
regulator (contacts lightly sanded prior to fitment). Any other "Psychics" out
there that offer advice at a lower rate??

Brad

...............I wonder what she would do if I really called with that
question?? I mean if she was for real, she would be buddies with Lord Lucas, the
Prince of (electrical) Darkness.......................